Welcome to Feng Shui Tips of the Day.
Tips For Your Home and Office:
Start with the basics first!
1. Remove Clutter. This will be hard for some. But if you really want to better yourself and your home it’s best to do some decluttering. Start with one room at a time, and do your best. Including those dreaded closets, basements, garages, attics, etc. If you have problems with the decluttering process this might help:
2. Clean those windows! Windows are the eyes of your home. Clean up the entrance to your home. Your walkway, front door should be clean. Clean one room at a time.
3. Fix anything that’s broken
4. Replace worn out or ripped curtins/blinds
6. Try to keep your home clean, tidy, and clutter free.
Today’s Don’ts of Feng Shui:
1. Don’t put an aquarium in your bedroom.
2. Don’t hang images of horses in your bedroom.
3. Don’t hang images of just one horse if you’re married. It could lead to separation/divorce.
4. Don’t put mirrors in your bedroom, unless they are on the same wall as the headboard and face away from your bed. Never towards your bed.
Tomorrow is more about how to declutter!