His owner, Antoine Yates, had several pets in his home, both normal and exotic. At the same time that he was keeping Ming in one of his bedrooms, he was raising an alligator named “Al” in another bedroom.
Ming’s existence became known and reported in the media when Yates appeared at a nearby hospital emergency room with deep bite marks in his thigh. He claimed that his pet pit bull had bitten him, but the medical personnel were suspicious, because the width of the bite marks suggested an animal with a very large jaw.
While Yates was being treated, a New York City policeman was sent to his home address to investigate. Loud growling noises could be heard through the door of the apartment, causing the officer to avoid entering.
While in Philadelphia had an opportunity to talk with the good brother Antoine Tiger-mann Yates
Hear Antoine story
Latest posts by Ilias (Posts)
- Change is the law of life. - March 19, 2015
- What is a Skill Set? Do you know what your skill set is? - January 19, 2015
- Your Facebook friends have now been cleaned - December 4, 2014
- NEW GUYS, ONE OF THE FIRST MOST IMPORTANT THINGS OF FB MARKETING. - November 13, 2014
- How An Average Joe Just Like You Can Create 43 Million Dollars (Robert Hollis) - September 22, 2014
Incoming search terms:
- antoine yates bitten