A few years ago, a best-selling author came out with a book.
In the book, he had compiled findings from interviews
that he’d done with entrepreneurs who were incredibly successful.
Interestingly, these entrepreneurs all seemed to have the following
traits in common. The traits they had include…
1. Owning their own business (“stop working for the man as soon as you can,” they all said).
2. Working a lot (at least 60 hours per week).
3. Focusing on VALUE creation, not making money.
4. Focusing on unique talents and abilities and delegating everything else.
5. Partnering only with those who bring something critical to the table.
6. Getting addicted to ambition.
7. Persistence. Never giving up. In fact, most of them believe that
persistence is the ONLY reason they have gotten farther ahead in life
than other people. Not talent. Not luck. But simple persistence.
Pay particular attention to #7.
During your internet marketing career, doubt might set in.
But if you push that feeling away… if you get up everyday and
keep completing small tasks, you will accomplish BIG victories.
Like Nike’s slogan says, “Just do it!”
I’ll leave you with that today.
P.S. This helped me some time ago when I was in doubt–> CLICK HERE
Maybe it will help you too.
Latest posts by Wayne Brooks (Posts)
- Your Best Path to $1000 a Month Is… - January 11, 2020
- How to Get FREE Traffic and a Growing Income Using NPNProfitCenter - January 9, 2020
- Words For The Wise: Your Results Online Depend On This… - January 8, 2020
- How To Create Asset-Generated Income On A Budget - January 7, 2020
- Your 90 Day Marketing Plan Is Ready - January 4, 2020