How Does One Create Content For Your Website?
This was the major question that I had when trying to write 1,500 words everyday to my website, when I was building my website through Wealthy Affiliate…
The first thing you want to think about is what is it that I want to write about, well this is hard at first when you first get started, but it will get easier when you get use to writing content for new posts. There are some guidelines that I do follow when I write content.
Here is a list of what works for me, that I learned from one of my mentors, Geoff Stephens, who is the creator of GlobalNPN, and there is so much more information on this through the trainings with GlobalNPN.
Geoff’s 5 Rules:
1. Compelling and relevant title
2. Introduction (short paragraph)
3. Content section (don’t make it too long, like we use to do in the old days for search engines, SEO is looking for good content, great titles and conclusions for the problems that you are to help your readers with.
4. Conclusion-A little bit longer than intro, wrapping everything up for your readers in coming up with what either works for you, or how you found the answer to a question, making sure that your readers come away with why they clicked on your post in the first place.
5. Call To Action-this doesn’t have to always be that you put out a sales page, or link to a funnel, but maybe asking them to leave a comment or check out you Facebook Page and give you a LIKE. There are all kinds of ways to have a Call-To-Action and I will be going through this step in my next Post.
I hope this helps you out when you are writing content, and if you have any questions you can either email me Here: firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment below.
All The Best,