We all have moments when we lose hope or motivation to accomplish our dreams and desires and we start to search how to keep that spark alive! Some lovely women from Better Women’s Network have inspired me to write a very important blog as so many tips can be applied not only to an online business but even your daily life. Thank you ladies!
Although women especially love to be encouraged and cuddled and all that lovely stuff, I personally have learned,
no matter how much support and love I receive, I can only rely on myself and I remind myself I am responsible for where I am. Of course I am grateful for the encouragement I receive and the support networks I have:
- Better Women’s Network
And many others that you will find in lists below…
But the buck stops with ME! I am aware I need to make the choices for me and I need to be responsible for my actions. So the following tips are what I use to keep motivated.
Create your own list and discover what makes it happen for you!
It’s important to firstly be aware of why you are not motivated and then create your list. Yes – personal development way to get to the core! Remember this is not for just personal development lovers but those who want to develop good healthy business strategies as well. We all learn different strategies and different things work for different people. However there are standard strategies that are recommended to head towards success through important and credible organizations, such as Better Women’s Network.
I hope that any tips I have created will not offend anyone as my personal number 1 rule that I believe in and have had success in is to tell myself: “I take complete responsibility for myself”
For me this statement is important as the power of success lies with me. If I was to say others are responsible, I am giving that power away. Like I said before “The buck stops here”.
So what do I do? I surround myself with everything that gives me the vibration I need and want, including the waterfalls I see from my front door (above) and the lovely trees I see from my backyard.
Being grateful for everything is an important part of my life that has ended up opening beautiful doors!
WHY AM I NOT INSPIRED OR MOTIVATED?
- Feel a little overwhelmed and worried
- Not getting success as fast as you want
- I am not having enough support in business
- I have no support at home
TIPS ON INSPIRING OR MOTIVATING YOURSELF
- Take complete responsibility for yourself.
- Feel better about the journey ahead by getting inspired daily
- Create goals or action plan for the day and for the week
- Have your action plan hand written on your white board
- Create a vision board where you work and hang up all that inspires you!
- Happy Family / Kids
- Your goals
- Hang up a motivational poster
- Make yourself laugh at least once a day – go to YouTube watch a comedy, or read a joke
- Go for a walk or a run
- Go and do a favorite activity such as playing Golf
- Talk to your best friend
- Surround yourself with the things you love
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
- Everyday Positive Thinking
- Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-defeating Thinking Habits
- The Complete Conversations with God
- The Magic of Thinking Big (A fireside book)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
- You Can Heal Your Life
- You’ll See it When You Believe it
INSPIRING BLOGS TO READ
- Facebook INSPIRATION group
- Facebook page OUR MINDSET MATTERS:
- Free audio and report on 10 tips to prosperity and Free Tips CLICK HERE
Start YOUR day with AWESOME!
you know how now!
No I am not calling anyone a brown cow!
– First laugh of the day complete! :O)
P.S This post will get updated from time to time as Inspiration is such an important and open topic!
Copyright © 2013 Luba Kanch