I have decided to post you all a 3 PART SERIES BLOG POST starting from PART 1 being Setting Goals for yourself. This allows you (the goal setter) to map out your life and start thinking about what you truly want and how to truly get there. Instead of just wishing for it and seeing how it just pans out, we can all move towards our goals by first listing our goals into three categories:
- Short term – 1 Year
- Medium tern – 1-3 Years
- Long term – 3+ years
Funny thing is only 3-4 years ago I did this very same task. I ticked a lot of them off just by having it in my textbook. HOW you say? Well we will get to that in another PART to our “Importance of Goal Setting” story.
Here is just a condensed version of my goals so you wont have to read pages of someone else’s goals. Over time I will add posts to reveal the ones that have manifested into my life, so stay tuned and inspired.
Short Term GOALS (1 Year)
- A continual strong happy family and environment
- Earn a minimum of $1000/mth online
- Upgrade the family car
- Pillow Pets for the kids
- Be able to slow down in life pace and have some more chill out times
- Regular golf lessons in place
Medium Term GOALS (1-3 Years)
- Pay of all debts
- Build a successful foundation that assists in improving autism in Australia
- Buy kayaks for the family
- Be in a position to send my kids to any Private High School without any financial struggles
- Get the ideal garage built on current property
Long Term GOALS (3+ years)
- Go on dream family holidays every year
- Finish my counseling course
- Be a part of a centre x2 a week helping families that face autism daily
- Earn a minimum of $10,000/mth online
- Invest in gold bullion and store in a secure vault for retirement
Of course goals can change in a few months and that’s okay. A new list can be created. Writing about what your passions gets very exciting especially when you start ticking them off!
With courtesy of www.betterwomensnetwork.com , members are able to be directed by tasks daily to empower them in business and mind. Thank you to Joanna Rogers for the exciting tasks on Goal Setting that has reminded me the importance of a refresh and get down to business…my dreams…my desires.
Stay tuned for Part 2 on the lesson
on the “Importance of Goal Setting”!
If you are interested in being guided in your online business, whether you have your business established or would like to start one, you may add me through Facebook and lets chat!
Start YOUR day with AWESOME!