If you have a WordPress blog, you maybe surprised at the number of people trying to hack in or get access to your blog’s members area.
Let me tell you upfront, I’m a novice at wordpress, but I knew years ago to protect my wordpress blog. And free WP Security type plugins were working for me, at least up until today (17 October 2016).
This morning I went to log into my blog and discovered that my username had been changed and my own IP was locked out. I was able to log in via my CPANEL and fix it. But that’s a pretty scary feeling.
2 actions you should take to protect your wordpress blog.
- Protect Your WP blog With WP Site Guardian.
- Recommended plug in: “WPS Hide Login”
99% of us use the default log in i.e. briankdavis.com/wp-admin and even worse, we leave the username as admin. So we’re already making it easier for wordpress hackers to get in.
Why someone would want to get into my blog is beyond me. I don’t have any secrets there, LOL.
Protect your blog today.
Latest posts by Brian Davis (Posts)
- Backyard Email Marketing. - April 4, 2022
- How to compress images for free - July 21, 2021
- Why stay active in GlobalNPN. - April 21, 2021
- Joe Biden Harris 2020 Hat for 46th President Election Dimensional Embroidery Cotton Baseball Cap with American Flag - January 5, 2021
- The Hat Depot Original Exclusive Donald Trump 2020 “Keep America Great | Make America Great Again 3D Signature Caps. - January 5, 2021