10 Reasons To Never Give Up
1. As long as you are alive, anything is possible. The only valid excuse you have to give up is if you are dead. As long as you are alive (and healthy and free) you have the choice to keep trying until you finally succeed.
2. Be realistic. The chance of mastering something the first time you do it is almost non-existent. Everything takes time to learn and you will make mistakes. Learn from them.
3. Be Strong Like Oak
Believe me, you are stronger than you think. 1,2 or even 3 little failures are not enough to stop you from achieving your goals. Your goals are far greater than all of the doubts. Imagine a little oak tree. Did it stop growing every time it was facing harsh winds? NO. So why should you stop? You are alive, aren’t you? So you have no good reason to give up. Period.
Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now.
4. Prove yourself. You don’t want to be known as someone that is weak and gives up. Go out there and prove yourself to the world and to yourself. You CAN and WILL achieve what you set out to do. The only time you fail is when you give up.
5. Believe in your dreams. Don’t sell yourself short. In life there are going to be many people who will try to bring you down and tell you what you want to achieve is not possible.
6. Your family and friends. Let the people you love and who mean the world to you be your inspiration to persist and persevere. Maybe you need to try a different angle, study more or practice more but don’t give up!
7. There are people worse-off. Right now there are many people who are in a worse situation and environment than you are. Are you thinking about giving up running 5 miles a week? Think about the people who are unable to even walk and how much they would give to be able to run 5 miles every day.
8. You deserve to be happy. Don’t ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until you reach your destination!
9. Inspire others. Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows what someone else can achieve because you never gave up and in turn inspired them not to give up.
10. You are so close. Often when you feel like you want to give up you are so close to making a huge breakthrough. You are just a heartbeat away from success.
Latest posts by Heikki Ahola (Posts)
- 98% of people working online, mostly from home, are not making any money at all? - October 22, 2019
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail! - October 17, 2016
- 10 Reasons To Never Give Up - June 19, 2016
- Five Tips To Improve Your Online Copywriting Skills - February 28, 2016
- What is GlobalNPN really? - January 14, 2015