One of the many ways to effectively use your computer skills in marketing is to upload and download any kind of images. It is one of the simplest yet essentials in marketing skills. But like other useful marketing techniques, there are some who do not know how to use it or see the value of it. So I decided to share a few things that I learned about uploading images to my computer and how I use it to convey the things I want to express in the social media platform. Here is my 3 top favorite ones:
- Images help to express your feelings and convey your story. You have heard a picture is worth a thousand words. Well there is nothing truer than that. With just one shot …it can speak Volumes
- Images also adds color and contrast to your content. It is pleasing to the eye and will connect the reader to the importance of what you want to express.
- Images can also evoke emotions. Nothing can make you connect more with an audience than an image or video that can make you laugh, cry or any other emotion YOU want the reader to feel.
So that is the reason using images are so important to your content. In the video below I walk you through how to upload a picture to your computer and then download it to your blog, word doc, or anywhere images can be used. Check it out below
Well I hope that was helpful to you. Remember… all you need to do is take action and utilize this to get more engagement socially or in your business. Talk Soon Sharon~
Latest posts by Sharon (Posts)
- Just Get Paid App Project - February 13, 2019
- Protected: FREE BING AD TRAINING - April 20, 2018
- 🤪This is Rated “EEEEEKKKK” (details inside) - January 26, 2018
- A Full Honest Review of “Vital” Cards - January 25, 2018
- The Public or Private Bathroom…Which Do You Prefer? - January 23, 2018