Today we talk about 7 reasons why it is a good idea to start blogging if you are in MLM.
If you are notblogging for your Network Marketing business then you should be. While many people simply dismiss blogging because of its description as a web diary they are missing a lot of traffic and revenue generating opportunities every day. Are you one of those missing out?
In truth blogs are much more than a simple web diary. They are actually a content management system and/or an easy web site template. Blogging software allows you to begin posting your content to the Internet within minutes and when you harness that ability with some marketing you have a powerful traffic magnet.
I have come up with 7 reasons why every Network Marketer should be blogging.
1. Publishing a regularly updated blog helps you keep in touch with your existing audience, downline and/or customer base. You can publish updates, news for your company, or thoughts in your blog as well as answer questions. You can just write normal blog posts, but you can also put videos in your blog. That’s a great way to keep in touch.
2. A blog can help you attract new customers. Your blog entries (posts or articles) will become fodder for the search engines and will attract new visitors. If your blog answers the visitors question or attracts their interest you have just found another qualified lead.
3. Blogs often rank higher in search engines than traditional web sites. Search engines love blogs. If you design your blog properly then every time you update it the search engines are notified. Even if you don’t regularly ping most search engines will revisit blogs more frequently. Plus the very organization of a blog lends itself to spidering and good search engine ranking.
4. Blogs can help you establish or build your reputation in a particular field. As your blog grows you will demonstrate your knowledge in your chosen niche. Just imagine you startblogging about your experience in your network marketing company on a regular basis. After 1 year of regular blogging you will be an expert in your field and people will be attracted to you.
5. Blogs are good revenue streams. You can add pay-per-click ads, affiliate ads, or sell ad space on your blogs. In fact, many PPC companies also provide the ability to add PPC to your RSS feeds. I personally use the Empower Viral Blogging Platform which has in in-built affiliate program with 100% commissions. Click the banner below for more information on how to make money blogging.
6. Blogs are great ways to generate leads. Even if you don’t want to put any advertising on your blog you can use it to promote or capture leads for your own programs. These are great leads as the fact that they came from your blog means they are already interested in your topic and predisposed to your individual message.
7. Creating your own blog is the easiest way to establish a presence on the Internet. In fact, it is also the cheapest way to get started on the Internet as there are a number of free blogging sites out there, for example http://blogger.com a
I personally use the Empower Network Blogging platform. It’s a very easy to set up, ready to go blog, and they teach you How To Get Buckets Of Hands Free Traffic And Explode Your Sales In ANY PROGRAM Faster Than A Jack Rabbit On Viagra. If you want to earn money with your blog…Click here for more information
The no 1 blog monetization strategy today
Have you ever heard the saying “Some people can trip in shit and turn it into gold“?
That’s what this viral blog platform can do for you.
Because just about EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DONE FOR YOU…
You don’t have to spend countless hours trying to figure out the geek speak…
You don’t have to buy a domain name…
You don’t have to know how to point your DNS…
You don’t have to get expensive high speed hosting…
You don’t have to FTP a damn thing…
You don’t have to pay a designer thousands for a kick ass, high converting theme…
You don’t have to pay a programmer to code everything and solve problems as they come up…
You don’t have to set up a MySQL database…
You don’t have to learn how to use cPanel…
You don’t have to do any complicated installs…
In fact, all you do is pick a theme, add your autoresponder to build your list if you want, place a banner ad or two, and start blogging. That’s it. All the geeky crap is taken care of.
As you can see there are several benefits to starting your own blog. If you can count that many benefits from an Internet marketing technique that is so powerful and easy then you are foolish not to begin using it for yourself.
To your success
P.S.: Click here or the banner below to learn more about the online network marketing strategy i use.
Latest posts by npn78252 (Posts)
- FB Marketing – Increasing Engagement on Your Facebook Posts - August 25, 2013
- How to Determine an Approach to Your Facebook Page - August 24, 2013
- Facebook Marketing – How To Promote Your Facebook Page - August 23, 2013
- Tips for Setting up Your Facebook Page for Your Target Audience - August 22, 2013
- Facebook for Business – Balancing Your Personal Profile and Facebook Page for Business - August 21, 2013