Since joining the Better Womens Network my eyes have been opened to a world I didn’t even know existed.
I could spend all day on the internet looking at the other ladies blogs, facebook pages and business websites, getting inspiration and feeling more empowered to succeed with every post I read. Of course as a busy mum I don’t have time to be on the net all day but even just reading a couple gives me a lift and a feeling of positivity.
So joining the Network so far for me has been a very good experience but it got me thinking….What information was it that got me through the door in the first place to join and what questions did I need answering? As believe me I didn’t join on a whim.
I suppose you could say I am quite a sceptical person and I would never enter into anything unless I had all the facts and figures in front of me. So, knowing this about me now, you can imagine that I did a fair amount of research before I even considered joining. And part of this research was to ask my sponsor lots of questions and I even had a home visit from one of the partners, Joanna Rogers, before I signed up.
Thinking back to all of those questions and answers, I thought it might be nice to start a string of blogs jotting down my findings in my own words.
So coming up over the next few days I will cover the following topics….
- What actually is the Better Womens Network?
- Who can join?
- What is the group’s Mission?
- How does it work & what is the actual business selling?
- What is Global NPN?
- What are the set up fees?
- What commissions can be earned & how is the scheme different to pyramid selling?
- What on-going support will be received & how does re-investing commissions earned work?
I hope you find the time to come back and visit my upcoming blogs soon to read more about this great group for Women. However if you can’t wait feel free to message me on facebook or click on the image below.
Latest posts by Carolyn Black (Posts)
- part 2..”What made me sign up to the Better Womens Network (BWN)?” – Initial Findings - February 27, 2013
- What made me sign up to the Better Womens Network (BWN)? - February 24, 2013
- Returning to work following maternity leave! - February 19, 2013